Danh mục tin
The QUAD Industrial ARENA 12 is a high performance two way 'point source' ceiling loudspeaker featuring a 12" LF driver and coaxially mounted 2" compression driver with a passive crossover. The ARENA 12 is intended for medium to large sized applications requiring high quality speech reinforcement, AV presentation and/or music applications.
The ARENA 12 can be ordered either as 4 or 16 ohm low impedance models, allowing efficient use of amplifier power and parallel looping connections with no transformer losses or signal degradation.
For distributed applications, the Arena 12 has an optional transformer rated at 250-125-60-30 watt taps @ 70volts and 250-125-60 watt taps @100volts.
The ARENA 12 also includes a zinc plated back can and square grill with backcloth. Optional full grill is available. All components are attached to a steel tether, which in turn is attached to an external anchor point.
- High performance ported ceiling loudspeaker
- Point Source 8 coaxial driver with compression driver, passive crossover
- 400 watts program, 800 watts peak
- Optional 4ohm or 16ohm low impedance models
- Optional 250/125/60/30watt transformer
- Zinc plated steel back box with integral terminal box and four mounting points included.
- Square grill with backcloth included
- Optional full face grill for exposed mounting
- Internal safety wire attached to the transducers, crossover and connected to a secondary (external) anchor point on the backbox.